Who can configure groups?
- Administrators of Team and Enterprise accounts.
Definition of "Groups"?
By default an account in Jenji consists of one group (root). If the company name has been entered, the root group appears under this name.
It is possible to create a group structure based on a company hierarchy. For example with departments (Marketing, Sales, HR, etc.) and/or legal entity (holding, subsidiaries).
A user can have specific roles and permissions within a group like expenses validation.
How to configure groups?
- Go to the web platform app.jenji.io.
- Access the Configuration by clicking on your login ID.
- In the Company settings menu, click on Groups.
- Click on the Edit button.
- Click on the Add button.
- In the opening window enter the group name and then click on Accept.
How to configure subgroups?
- Add a group as explained previously.
- Move the mouse cursor over the group cell and move it horizontally to the right to set it as a subgroup.