The easy way to create an expense from your Dropbox! Drop your expense pictures and PDF files in a special folder and get them as expenses in Jenji a few seconds later.
Feature available in SOLO, TEAM and ENTERPRISE plans.
How to link a Dropbox account?
- Go to the web platform app.jenji.io.
- Access the Configuration by clicking on your login ID.
- In the Auto-Import box, click the Link Dropbox button.
How to use auto-import via Dropbox?
Once your Dropbox and Jenji accounts are linked, an Auto-Import folder is available in your Dropbox account with the following path:
To create an expense:
- Drop your expense picture or PDF file in the Auto-Import folder.
- The expense is created in Jenji, it appears in the Expenses tab.
- Click on To be completed to fill details in.