Scanning several pages into a PDF document
Whether from your iPhone or Android phone, scan multiple pages and save your document into a PDF format.
The multi-page mode :
- Open the Jenji app and click on the button Add an expense.
- In the expense entry menu, click on the Multi pages icon (available from iOS 13).
- You can use either the Manual mode, or the Auto one to take advantage of automatic photo capture and cropping.
- Scan the pages one after the other. Then when you're done scanning click on Save.
- You can view the different pages of your document at any time.