Who can set the company preferences?
- Any user with a Solo
- Administrators of Team and Enterprise
The available settings
- Company Name: If you invite users to join your account, the company name will be indicated in the invitation email.
- Default language: language in which automatic emails sent by Jenji are sent if the user has not defined their own default language. The languages available to date are French, English, German, Spanish and Italian.
- Available languages: you can add languages in the account configuration. Once this is added, the translation of certain fields may be filled in. Example: I add Italian. I can now name the payment methods in Italian. For paid plans, the email invitation to employees can also be sent in the available languages.
- Country: country where the company is domiciled.
- Main Currency: currency based on which any automatic conversion is carried out in the event that an expense is entered in a foreign currency.
How to edit the company preferences?
- Go to your personal web space at app.jenji.io.
- Access Settings by clicking at the top right of the screen (Administrator right required).
- In the Company Settings menu on the left of the screen, click on General.
- Select the settings of your choice. To modify the currency, click on the Update currency button beforehand.
- Click on Save