Available for advanced plans.
What does the 'Internal guests' field correspond to?
The Internal guests field is an optional dropdown list type field. It is used to indicate that one or more third parties have been invited. In the dropdown list, all the other employees attached to the company account are displayed.
Once the field is activated in the configuration, it will be available:
- On any so-called 'standard' expense (the field is not displayed on mileage expenses).
- When adding an expense.
- When viewing an expenseduring the validation circuit.
How to activate the 'Internal guests' field
- Go to the web application at app.jenji.io.
- Access Settings by clicking at the top right of the screen.
- In the Company settings menu on the left of the screen, then Expense policy > Optional fields .
- In the Optional fields box, select the scope you want and activate the feature, then click Save.