The Re-invoicing module is available in paid plans.
As part of specific assignments or projects, do you need to manage billable expenses?
The re-invoicing feature enables you to define an expense as billable, and to associate it with a client code or a project code. All the data and supporting documents can then be exported for re-invoicing (Excel, PDF formats) and shared with your contacts.
Declare an expense as billable
Any expense or mileage expense can be defined as billable:
1) Either by the employee during data entry, or subsequently when viewing the data
All you need to do is activate the Billable field, available via the mobile and web platforms.
2) Or during the approval process
You can decide that an expense must be re-invoiced during the conformity stage ( To check tab), or during the validation stage ( To approve tab).
Export billable expenses: Billable export
A billable export can be generated by various user profiles: Checker, Manager, Accountant.
Via the Expenses > Team tab:
- Use the Billable filter to display the expenses that have been defined as pending re-invoicing.
- Select the expenses, click on Actions then on Billable Export.
- Enter the label of the export.
- Choose the desired format.
- Click on Export.
- The export will be available in the Exports > Shared Exports
- Use the share link to send the export to the person concerned.
- Or download the document directly.
- Once the expenses have been re-invoiced (paid by the third party), click on the Mark as re-invoiced
- Enter the date and any comments, then click on Mark as reimbursed.
- The export will appear in the Re-invoiced