Efficient data control
Jenji's collaborative and real-time platform provides full visibility into the expenses incurred by employees.
Dedicated features, such as the alert system, guarantee optimum control over the data entered, promote compliance with the expense policy, and eliminate any risk of possible fraud.
The various alerts available
- Country/Currency inconsistency
- Duplicates:if at least 2 expenses have been entered with the same date and the same amount.
- Custom alerts: rules defined by the company and implemented in Jenji (settings available for Enterprise plans). Example: Spending in the Hotel category in the Province region of more than €90 per night.
Composition of the warning system
The alert system is made up of 3 distinct component parts, which are identical irrespective of whether this is for duplicates or for a custom alert.
- A signage icon that appears on the list of expenses.
- An explanatory message that appears when you click the Warning icon when viewing or editing an expense.
- A tab dedicated to alert management > Alerts
Management of employee alerts
Alert management is carried out on the web interface app.jenji.io, via the Alerts tab.
Do you have the right to check or approve?You can manage the alerts of your employees, in addition to your own alerts, in the Alerts > Team tab.
The possible actions via this dedicated interface are as follows:
- View all alerts enabled over a specific period using the calendar icon.
- View an expense by clicking on its title.
- Display an overview of the supporting document by hovering the mouse over it.
- Depending on the user's profile, deem that an expense on alert is non-compliant, or reject.
- Deactivate the alert by clicking the Mark as resolved.