Feature available in SOLO, TEAM and ENTERPRISE plans
Exchange rates are based on the EOD (end of day) market values. Expenses submitted in a foreign currency are automatically converted in the account master currency.
Converted amounts are available in CSV, Excel and PDF with receipts exports.
Converted amounts are available:
- From the web application in the tabs To check, To approve and My employees.
- In CSV, Excel, PDF with receipts and Payroll exports.
How to modify bank fees adjustement?
- Go to the web platform app.jenji.io.
- Access the Configuration by clicking on your login ID.
- In the Company Settings menu, click on Exchange rates.
- Type the additional percentage.
- Click on Accept.
Possibility to set overridden exchange rates in TEAM and ENTERPRISE plans. More details in the article Overridden exchange rates.