Categorise and organise your expenses using Tags
In Jenji, it is possible to categorise expenses using keywords, known as Tags.
Tags are labels that can be associated with any type of expense.
These 'labels' are used to:
- Classify expenses, for example by assignment, project, etc.
- Help organise and search for expense reports.
A tag can be added:
- When creating an expense by the declarant.
- During the stages of the approval circuit, according to the user profile.
It is possible to search for expenses by tag. In addition, tags can be exported with the expense data in standard exports in CSV and Excel format, which enables this information to be used in cost accounting.
Who has access to the configuration of Tags?
- Any user with a Solo
- Administrators of Team and Enterprise
How to create a Tag?
- Go to the web application at app.jenji.io.
- Access Settings by clicking at the top right of the screen.
- In the Company Settings menu on the left of the screen, click General, then Tags.
- Click on the Add
- Enter the tag title, then click Save.
- The new tag will appear in the list.
- The tag is now available and can be associated with an expense.
How to delete a Tag?
- Hover over the cell, then click the bin icon.
Team/Enterprise plan option
If you do not want your employees to be limited to the list of tags included in your account configuration, you can activate the option to create a tag for all users.
- An employee can add the tag of their choice to an expense.
- This tag is then visible to all other users.
- This tag will be added to the list in the configuration, and you can delete it at any time.
To activate this option, please contact email@example.com by email.