Provide your co-workers with an easy way to declare expenses.
Feature available in TEAM and ENTERPRISE plans.
Note: To submit an expense in Jenji via Slack, email addresses from both accounts have to be common.
How to link a Slack account?
- Go to the web platform app.jenji.io.
- Access the Configuration by clicking on your login ID.
- In the Company Settings menu, click on Integrations.
- In the Slack Integration box, click on Add to Slack.
- In the opening window, click on:
- A confirmation email has been sent. Jenji is now installed on the Slack workspace.
Create expenses via Slack
Once the slack integration has been activated by the Jenji account Admin, any member of the Slack workspace has access to the Jenji app.
- In Slack menu, click on the + button next to Apps.
- Enter Jenji, then click on the View button.
- Jenji channel is now available.
2 options to create an expense:
- Drag and drop a receipt in Jenji channel.
- Upload a receipt.
- The expense has been created and is now available in Jenji.