Available in Team and Enterprise plans.
Facilitate the entering of expenses
The Slack integration allows users to enter expenses into their Jenji account directly through their Slack interface.
Please note that the account identifiers must be identical, i.e. the same email address.
How do I link a Slack account?
As the Administrator of your company's Jenji account, go to the web application at app.jenji.io.
- Access Settings by clicking at the top right of the screen.
- In the Company settings menu on the left of the screen, go to the Integrations> Connected apps
- Click on the Link a Slack account
- In the window that appears, click on the button:
- A confirmation email will be sent to you. Jenji is now available through the Slack workspace.
How do I enter expenses through Slack?
Once the Slack integration is activated, each member of the Slack workspace can add the Jenji app.
- In the Slack menu, click the + button next to the Apps
- Type Jenji, then click the View
- The Jenji channel is now available.
Two possibilities to enter an expense:
- Drag and drop the supporting document in the Jenji channel.
- Import the supporting document.