Who can configure custom fields?
- Administrators of Enterprise accounts.
Setting a custom field
- Go to the web platform app.jenji.io.
- Access the Configuration by clicking on your login ID.
- In the Company Settings menu, click on Custom fields.
- Click on the button:
- Complete the field variables.
- Click on Accept.
- The custom field has been created and is displayed in the list.
If the type List has been selected, inputs are required.
- Click on the icon List.
- Enter inputs to be displayed in the dropdown list by clicking on Add.
- Click on Accept to save.
Once configured, custom fields are displayed among the standard ones. They can be completed by the employee when submitting an expense, or later on by checkers/managers during the validation workflow.
Delete/modify a custom field
- A custom field can be deleted by clicking on the icon trash can.
- Variables from a custom field can be modified by clicking on the icon pencil.
- Inputs displayed in a list can be modified by clicking on the icon list.
Search expenses by custom fields
- In the tab My Employees, click on the funnel icon.
- Select or enter the variable you are looking for, then click on Filter.
Note: Crossed search available.