Does your company have a Team or Enterprise account and you want to join the organization?
To do so, you must receive an invitation by email.
How to receive an invitation?
Only users with Admin rights can send an invitation. Please contact the administrator of your company's Jenji account in order to add you as an employee.
How to be linked to the organization?
- Your administrator sent you an invitation by email. Click on Accept the invitation.
- Your email address is automatically pre-filled. Do not modify it. This will be your login ID to log into your Jenji account.
- Cick on Create account.
- Choose a password and click on Create.
- An email has been sent to you. Confirm your account creation.
- Log into your account and accept the pending invitation.
- You are now linked to your company's Jenji account.
In case you created a Jenji account without accepting the invitation beforehand, a message appears in your personal space.
- Go to app.jenji.io.
- On the Dashboard, click on See invitation and follow instructions.
- Your account will be automatically linked to the organization.