What are "Rights"?
Team and Enterprise accounts allow to set up validation workflows in which some users have specific roles. Each role has its own level of permissions and access:
- Checker: the user is in charge of verifying expenses data - access to the tab To Check.
- Manager: the user is in charge of accepting expenses - access to the tab To approve.
- Accountant: the user is able to carry out reimbursements and accounting exports - access to Exports tabs.
- Administrator: Jenji Account manager - access to the Configuration.
Note: An employee who only submits expenses has no specific right. For one user to be able to manage the entire account, grant all 4 rights.
Who can manage the rights?
- Administrators of Team and Enterprise accounts.
- Rights can me modified at any time.
How to grant/modify rights?
When adding an employee, rights can be granted.
To grant and/or modify rights of an already active user:
- Go to the web platform app.jenji.io.
- Access the Configuration by clicking on your login ID.
- In the Company Settings menu, click on Employees.
- Click on the pencil icon next to the employee's name.
In the opening window:
- Regarding a specific right -for example 'Manager'- choose the group for which the employee can approve expenses. If no additional groups have been configured, the name of the organization will be displayed in the list.
- Click on Save.
Rights are represented by pictograms:
- Eye: Checker
- Star: Manager
- Book: Accountant
- Key: Administrator
Granting rights gives access to new tabs:
- To check
- To approve
- My employees