Who can configure additional categories?
- Any user with a Solo plan.
- Administrators of Team and Enterprise accounts.
How to add a category?
Every account has by default the following categories:
The standard categories cannot be modified or disabled.
To add a category:
- Go to the web platform app.jenji.io.
- Access the Configuration by clicking on your login ID.
- In the Company Settings menu, click on Additional categories.
- Click on the button:
In the opening window:
- Enter the category details and click on Add.
An additional category can be modified or disabled at any time by clicking on the pen icon.