Who can configure additional categories?
- Any user with a Solo plan.
- Administrators of Team and Enterprise accounts.
How to add a category?
Every account has by default the following categories:
The standard categories cannot be modified or disabled.
To add a category:
- Go to the web platform app.jenji.io.
- Access the Configuration by clicking on your login ID.
- In the Company Settings menu, click on Additional categories.
- Click on the button:
In the opening window:
- Enter the french and english labels.
- The code is mandatory. You can type the label once again (no capital letter or space allowed).
- Click on Add.
Note: The code is used only in custom accounting exports (plan Enterprise with specific request).
An additional category can be modified or disabled at any time by clicking on the pen icon.