It is possible to set alert thresholds according to categories, for example £210/Hotel. A visual warning is triggered as soon as a defined threshold is exceeded.
Who can configure alert thresholds?
- Any user with a Solo plan.
- Administrators of Team and Enterprise accounts.
How to add an alert threshold?
- Go to the web platform app.jenji.io.
- Access the Configuration by clicking on your login ID.
- In the Company Settings menu, click on Alert Thresholds.
- Click on the button:
In the opening window:
- Select the category in the dropdown list.
- Enter the threshold amount.
- Click on Add.