Small or large business, controlling business expenses is a real challenge. These expense reports can reach a considerable percentage of the income generated by the activity of the company.
As part of the implementation of an expense policy, you can define a limit per category, and monitor expenses on alert in real time. So for example, if you define a ceiling of 17 euros for meal expenses, the alert system will be triggered as soon as an expense crosses this threshold. It is also possible to filter the expenses on alert.
Who has access to the configuration of alert thresholds?
- Any user with a Solo
- Administrators of Team and Enterprise
How to set up an alert threshold?
- Go to the web application at app.jenji.io.
- Access Settings by clicking at the top right of the screen.
- In the Company Settings menu on the left of the screen, click Expense Policy, then Alert Thresholds.
- Click on the Add button
In the window that opens:
- Select product category.
- Enter the threshold amount.
- Click on Save