Who can configure a vehicule?
- Any user with a Solo plan.
- Administrators of Team and Enterprise accounts.
Add a vehicule
- Go to the web platform app.jenji.io.
- Access the Configuration by clicking on your login ID.
- In the Company Settings menu, click on Vehicles.
- Click on the button:
In the opening window:
- Select the user name from the drop-down list.
- Enter the vehicle details.
- Click on Add.
Note: Two wheelers and Moped are supported. Additional vehicles can be added at any time.
As soon as a vehicle has been configured the user can create a mileage on app.jenji.io or via mobile.
Modify a vehicule
1 / A vehicle has been configured with incorrect data
- Click on the pencil icon to change data.
Note: Any modification of the "Puissance fiscale" won't be retroactive regarding accepted expenses (for TEAM and ENTERPRISE plans) and can lead to inconsistencies.
2 / Change of vehicule
In the event of a change of vehicule:
- Do not modify an existing vehicle.
- Add a new vehicule.
- Deactivate the former vehicle as explained below.
Delete a vehicule
- Click on the pencil icon.
- Click on the button Deactivate. The vehicule can be re-activated later.
We invite you to read the article on mileage calculation for more details about mileage management in Jenji.