Are you an administrator of your company account, and your employees are required to declare mileage expenses via the application? If you have not opted for the 'Autonomous creation of vehicles & control by the administration' option, you must configure their vehicle(s) in advance. If this is not done, no trip can be declared by a user.
Add an employee's vehicle
- Go to the web application at app.jenji.io.
- Access Settings by clicking at the top right of the screen.
- In the Company settings menu on the left of the screen, click User management, then Vehicles.
- Click on the Add a vehicle
- A form is displayed. Select from the dropdown list the employee concerned, the type (automobile, 2 wheels > 50 cm3, 2 wheels < 50 cm3), enter the fiscal horsepower, and click on Save.
Your employee's vehicle has been added. The employee can now enter their first mileage expenses, via their web space or the mobile application.
Note: You don't want to be responsible for the creation of employee vehicles? You can select the option Autonomous creation of vehicles and control by the administration. Details [here].
Edit an employee's vehicle
Case no 1 / A vehicle has been added with incorrect information
- Hover over the cell and click on the Pencil
- Edit the information provided.
Warning, any modification of the fiscal horsepower will not be retroactive with regard to trips already validated, and may lead to inconsistencies.
Case no 2 / An employee has changed to another vehicle
Do not modify an existing vehicle!
- Add a new vehicle.
- Deactivate the old vehicle, as explained below.
Deactivate an employee's vehicle
You can deactivate an employee's vehicle. Following this action, the user will no longer be able to select the vehicle in question when declaring new mileage expenses.
- Hover over the cell and click on the Cross
- Confirm the deactivation by clicking on OK.
Reactivate a vehicle
- Tap on the eye icon to see the deactivated vehicles.
- Hover over the cell and click on the Active