What does the term "Employee" mean?
An employee is a person who is part of your organization: manager, partner, consultant, etc.
Any employee added in Jenji is automatically linked to the Team or Enterprise account as a user.
Who can add an employee?
- Administrators of Team and Enterprise accounts.
How to add an employee?
- Go to the web platform app.jenji.io.
- Access the Configuration by clicking on your login ID.
- In the Company Settings menu, click on Employees.
- Click the button:
In the opening window:
- Complete employee's email, first name and name.
- Possibility to enter an internal ID (digits or text) - this information will appear in payroll exports.
- Choose the group the employee belongs to (in the case of a configuration with several groups).
- Grant access rights if needed. More details about Rights management here.
- Click the button Add.
An invitation has been sent by email to the employee. Once the invitation is accepted, he will be automatically linked to the account and will appear in the Employees list.
As long as the employee has not accepted the invitation, he appears in the Invited employees awaiting for confirmation list.
To send an invitation again, click the button: