Who can configure currencies?
- Any user with a Solo plan.
- Administrators of Team and Enterprise accounts.
What are recurring currencies used for, and how are these defined?
Adding recurring currencies makes it easier for a user to select the Currency field when entering an expense. Recurring currencies appear at the top of the list, both on the mobile and via the web app.
To define recurring currencies:
- Go to the web application at app.jenji.io.
- Access Settings by clicking at the top right of the screen.
- In the Company settings menu on the left of the screen, click on General, then Country and Currency.
- In the Recurring Currencies box, click on Add.
In the window that opens:
- Select the desired currency from the dropdown list.
- Or otherwise use the search bar.
- Click on Add
It is possible to delete a recurring country at any time by hovering the mouse over the cell, then clicking on the bin icon.
Note: The main currency of your account is displayed at the top of the list. It cannot be deleted.