Instead of using automatic exchange rates based on the EOD (end of day) market values, it is possible to set overridden exchange rates.
Who can configure overridden exchange rates?
- Administrators of Team and Enterprise accounts.
How to configure overridden exchange rates?
- Go to the web platform app.jenji.io.
- Access the Configuration by clicking on your login ID.
- In the Company Settings menu, click on Exchange rates.
To add specific exchange rates:
- In the Overridden Exchange Rates box, click on Add.
In the opening window:
- Enter the exchange rate details and click on Add.
The overridden exchange rate is now active:
An overridden exchange rate can be deactivated at any time by clicking on X.