Do you want to declare your mileage expenses via the app? First of all, you must configure your vehicle. Without this action, no trip can be added.
All the actions detailed below can also be carried out via the mobile application.
Add a vehicle
- Go to the web application at app.jenji.io.
- Access Settings by clicking at the top right of the screen.
- In the Personal settings menu on the left of the screen, go to Vehicles.
- Click on the Add button
- A form is displayed. Select your identifier from the dropdown list, and the type (automobile, 2 wheels > 50 cm3, 2 wheels < 50 cm3), enter the fiscal horsepower, and click on Save.
Your vehicle has been added. You can now enter your first mileage expenses, via your web space or the mobile application.
Edit a vehicle
Case no 1 / A vehicle has been added with incorrect information
- Hover over the cell and click on the Pencil
- Edit the information provided.
Warning, any modification of the fiscal horsepower will not be retroactive.
Case no 2 / You have changed your vehicle
Do not modify an existing vehicle!
- Add a new vehicle.
- Deactivate the old vehicle, as explained below.
Deactivate a vehicle
You can deactivate a vehicle. Following this action, you will no longer be able to select the vehicle in question when declaring new mileage expenses.
- Hover over the cell and click on the Cross
- Confirm the deactivation by clicking on OK.
Reactivate a vehicle
- Tap on the eye icon to see the deactivated vehicles.
- Hover over the cell and click on the Active