Available in Team and Enterprise plan.
The SEPA reimbursements feature enables you to automatically generate a SEPA export to process the payment of expenses incurred by employees.
See the feature in images:
- Make sure that the bank details of all of your employees have been entered, as well as those of the company.
To do this, go to the Bank details tab available in the company' s account settings, via the following route: Company settings > Integrations.
More details on the company and employee bank details HERE.
- You have carried out a reimbursements export for employee expenses.
See more details about this step in our online article.
Download the SEPA file
Your SEPA file is automatically generated with your reimbursements export.
- Download your reimbursements export.
- A folder named SEPA is available among the standard summary files.
- In this folder, you can find the file of employee expenses to be reimbursed in .xml format, and the summary file in PDF format.