Has your Jenji Team free 30-day trial run out, and you want to continue with us? We are delighted to welcome you among our clients!
Jenji Team is invoiced at €5 excl. tax per month per active user. A user is considered 'active' from the moment they have declared and/or edited at least one expense in Jenji during the month (regardless of the user's profile). The number of entries and/or actions carried out during the month is unlimited after that, therefore having no impact on the price.
Subscribe to Jenji Team
- Go to your personal web space at app.jenji.io.
- Access Settings by clicking at the top right of the screen.
- In the Subscription menu, then General.
- Click on the Subscribe to Jenji Team
- Complete the invoicing information and accept the terms and conditions of sale to be able to click on Save. Afterwards, you will always be able to modify your billing information from the Billing Information
Note: The intra-community VAT number is not required for associations.
- Now click on Configure to set up a direct debit.
The direct debit form is displayed:
- Enter your personal details, or those of the company by clicking on the dedicated section.
- Complete the required information, then click Set up a direct debit.
- Check the data previously entered, then click Confirm.
- Your payment information has been taken into account - from the Subscription > General menu you can now click on Subscribe to Jenji Team.
- Confirm your subscription in the window that opens.
- You are now in the Team plan (your Jenji Team subscription can be cancelled at any time).
- Your IBAN is currently being checked - you can see this from the Billing information
- Once your direct debit is confirmed, you can find your invoices directly via the Invoices tab, as explained in this article.