Free yourself from paper
Since May 2017 it is possible in France to go paperless!
Everything you need to know about Vault Solo
Your are using the free version of Jenji, the probative value archiving option is available in self service on the Solo plan for companies registered in France. By subscribing to the Vault option, you will have a probative storage capacity of 3 Go. The Vault option will be billed 6€ excluding taxes/month.
The Vault Solo offer is non-binding, you are free to cancel your subscription at any time.
Size and storage of receipts
Receipts are stored in their original size. The size is not compressed when the deposit occurs into the digital safe. Data source is not altered.
How many receipts does 3Go storage space represent?
We cannot give you a specific number of receipts since the size of each file differs according to its format (jpg or PDF) but also of the smartphone used (for scans made via the mobile application). We assure you an archiving of at least 2,000 receipts, all formats combined, with the capacity of 3Go.
Storage capacity limit reached
Your storage space is almost full? You will be kept informed of the progress in real time and will be able to upgrade to a bigger storage capacity.
I am convinced, how to get Jenji Vault?
- Go to the Settings tab of your account at the top right of your screen.
- From the Subscription menu, go to General.
- In the Jenji Vault section, click the Subscribe button.
- Complete the billing information. You must accept the terms and conditions before you can save. Afterwards, you will always have the possibility to modify your billing information from the Billing Information tab.
Note: Intra-European VAT is not required for non-profit associations.
Now click on Configure to enable the monthly payment.
- Fill out the direct debit form.
- Once your payment details have been saved, subscribe to Jenji Vault.
- Your Vault is now active (you can cancel your subscription at any time).
- Your IBAN is currently being checked, you can see this on the Billing Information tab.
- Your invoices will be available in the Invoices tab once the monthly payment is confirmed.
The Vault offer is not retroactive. No receipt from expenses submitted before the activation of Jenji Vault will be processed or stored in the digital safe. Be careful to keep all your paper receipts in the meantime.
Once Jenji Vault is implemented in your account, receipts from new expenses are stored automatically in your digital safe. A safe icon and a label 'Archived' are displayed on each expense.
The paper version of the receipt has no legal use anymore!
1. On the mobile app
When viewing an expense, details about the receipt deposit are available by clicking on the safe icon.
2. On the web app
The safe icon is displayed in your expenses list. Hover the mouse cursor over it to access details about the deposit time.
When viewing an expense, an Electronic archiving tab is available from which one you can download both the receipt in PDF format and the proof of the deposit in xml format.