Vehicle management by default
The administrator must add the employee's vehicle in the account configuration so that the employee can enter mileage expenses.
Are you an administrator, and you don't want to take charge of this step? You can therefore choose the option 'Self-creation of vehicles & control by the administration', the details of which are set out below.
Option 'Autonomous creation of vehicles & control by the administration'
- The creation of the vehicle is relayed to the employees.
Employees can add their own vehicle directly from their mobile, or via the web application if they do not have a smartphone.
- From their mobile, they can simply scan the registration certificate. They can also import an image or a PDF file. The data is extracted automatically (model, type and fiscal horsepower of the vehicle).
- The account administrator receives an automatic email as soon as a vehicle is created by an employee (and also when a vehicle is modified).
- The vehicle is synchronised and available in the account configuration Company Settings > User management > Vehicles.
- Vehicle information, as well as a copy of the registration certificate, are accessible for verification.
Important: If the verification button is not activated, the mileage expenses entered by the employee cannot be approved.
Creation and management of vehicles by the Administration
Although your employees are autonomous with regard to the creation of their vehicle, you can - as Account Administrator - carry out the following actions:
- Create a vehicle for an employee, and optionally attach a copy of the corresponding registration certificate.
- Modify an existing vehicle.
- Deactivate an existing vehicle.
- Reactivate a deactivated vehicle.
Are you interested in the option Self-creation of vehicles & control by the administration? If so, please contact our support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feature available in Jenji Team and Jenji Enterprise plans / free activation by our team.