The easy-to-use expense report solution
Import all of your invoices in PDF format into your Jenji account and create your expenses in just a few seconds!
Enter expenses on your mobile
Watch our video tutorial.
Enter expenses on the web
Any expense created from your app.jenji.io personal space will be synchronised in your mobile application.You can find all the data there, as well as the supporting document.
You can use individual entry by importing your expense supporting document, or create several expenses at the same time using batch import.You also have the option of using the Calendar view.
- From the menu, click on Add expense, then on Expense.
- From your computer, drag and drop the supporting documents in the dedicated area, or click on Select a file.
- Once the supporting document data has been automatically extracted by the OCR (seller, amounts, date, etc.), check and complete your expense if necessary.
- Click on Save
Do you have multiple supporting documents? Opt for batch import!
A dedicated area allows you to deposit your files (unlimited number). Your expenses are then created automatically.
- From the menu, click on Add expense, then on Batch import.
- From your computer, drag and drop the supporting documents in the dedicated area, or click on Select files.
- An error message will be displayed if the file upload failed.
- Once the supporting documents have been imported, go to the Expenses
The data automatically extracted by the OCR must be checked/completed.
- Click on the label of an expense to view it.
- Or use batch editing, which enables you to edit a batch of expenses quickly.
Do you know the exact date of your expense? Use the calendar feature!
Go to the Expenses tab:
- Click on the Calendar view.
- Select the day corresponding to the date of the expense.
- Click on Expense.
The data is extracted in full (Seller, Date, Amount including VAT, Amount excluding VAT if VAT is applicable, Currency, and Category) for official invoices from the following suppliers:
- Transport: Uber, G7, Private Driver, SNCF, Thalys, Trainline, Captain train, Eurostar, Easyjet.
- Telephony: Orange, Sosh, Bouygues Telecom, SFR, Free mobile, Free Internet.
- Hotel: Airbnb.
- Others: LinkedIn, Apple, Amazon.