Easily declare your trips. Jenji calculates the amount of your mileage allowances for you!
Declare mileage expenses on a mobile phone
Watch our video tutorial.
Declare mileage expenses on the web
- From the menu, click on Add expense, then on Mileage expenses.
- You can use the Google Maps In this case, enter the addresses / places of departure and arrival. The form's distance field will be filled in automatically (you can indicate whether it is a round trip).
- Otherwise enter the distance of your new trip manually.
- The Recurring trips feature can also help you. This allows you to select a trip that you have declared in the past. You just need to change the date of the trip.
- Click on Save to record your mileage expenses.
It is also possible to enter mileage costs via the calendar. To do this, go to the Expenses tab, then go to the Calendar view.
- Select the day corresponding to the date of your trip, then click on Mileage.
No vehicle configured in your account?
You can use Jenji in Solo plan: Configure your vehicles independently.
You can use Jenji in your company's plan: Contact the Administrator of your company's Jenji account to have your vehicle configured.