I've forgotten my password
- The reset link is only valid for 15 minutes!Any change of password must therefore be done immediately.
- The procedure only works if you have created an account, entering an email address and a password.If you signed up for Jenji through Google Authenticator, the password reset procedure will not be not available.
To reset your password, go to the web application at app.jenji.io.
You can also carry out this action from the Jenji mobile app (log out of the app via the Others tab to access the log in screen).
- Once the log in screen is displayed, click on Forgot your password?.
- Enter your email address(your Jenji ID) and ask to Receive a reset link.
- Follow the instructions received by email.
I did not receive the password reset email
If you don't receive an email (remember to check your spam), you probably signed up for Jenji through Google Authenticator or Apple Authenticator.
Not having entered a password at your end, the password reset process is not available through Jenji. To sign in to your Jenji account, all you need to do is click on the Google authentication button or the Apple authentication button.
I would like to change my password
You remember your current password, but want to change it?
Go to your personal web space app.jenji.io.
- Click on the User
- Then on the Profile & Preferences
- From Personal Settings > General > Update Password. You must enter your current password, then choose your new password and confirm it.
- Save the modification by clicking on the Update Password.