Select the data you want to include in your exports, and choose the order and the titles of your columns.
Feature available in Team and Enterprise plan.
To customise your exports, go to the web application at app.jenji.io.
- Access Settings by clicking at the top right of the screen.
- In the Company Settings menu on the left of the screen, click Integrations, then Custom exports.
Configure an export template
- Click the Add Template
In the form that opens, specify the following settings:
- Export label which will be given as an option among the other standard export formats when you want to export expenses.
- Format of the file in which your export will be generated.
- Prefix of the file name (optional) that will be generated.
- Data aggregation in case you want a file composed of different tabs.
You can now select the data relating to expenses or users that you want to include in your personalised export.
- Click the Add Column
- Choose the data you want from the list.
- You can edit the column heading if you want.
- The format of some data can also be defined.
Once your columns have been configured, you can choose the order in which they will be displayed in the export generated.
- Click on the column of your choice, hold it down and drag it across.
- Click on the Add button to save the creation of your export template.
Note: You can edit/delete an export template at any time. You can create as many templates as you want.
Custom export templates are available among other standard export formats when exporting expenses via the web application (soon to be available on mobile).