Easily organise and manage your expenses with Jenji
You can organise your expenses in just a few clicks!
Sort, Search, View and Filter your expenses on the web application
The app.jenji.io web application offers you many features to help you manage your business expenses.
In particular you can find various methods of sorting, searching, displaying and filtering.
Sort your expenses on the web application
You can order your expenses according to the different columns: Date of the expense, Category of the expense, Title of the expense, Amount of the expense, State of the expense, Last modification date.
To do this you should click a first time on the criterion concerned, and click a second time to modify the order: ascending or descending.
Search for your expenses by keywords
If you know exactly the expense(s) you want to display: the seller's name, the associated Tags. The search tool enables you to find what you are looking for quickly.
Type the desired words (or the start of words), and the corresponding expenses will be displayed. A small tip: this is the best way to find all the expenses associated with the same Tag.
View your expenses on the web application
You can find all of your personal expenses in the Expenses or My Expenses tab, depending on whether you are on a Solo plan or a Team plan.
Whatever display mode you choose, it is possible to access an expense in order to:
- View the data.
- Edit the data.
Filter your expenses on the web application
The filters we offer enable you to refine your expense search.
Filter your expenses according to their dates
Let's focus a little on the Month filter. This enables you to display expenses over one or more months, at your convenience.
By default the last 30 days of the calendar are pre-selected, however you can define a specific period.
- Select the month or dates of your choice.
- Click on apply.
Filter your expenses according to criteria
Expenses can be sorted according to several criteria: Category, State, Alert, Payment Method, Type of epense or Country and Currency.
- Click on Add Filter.
- Type in the search bar or scroll down to the criteria you wish to select
- You can add as many filters as you like.
- The different filters selected will be displayed.
For the advanced plans, Team and Enterprise, other criteria are also available. Hence it is also possible to sort expenses according to Compliance, Re-invoicing, Employees, Groups, Custom fileds.
The displayed filters can be recurring actions in your daily visualization of your expenses.
Favorite filters are specific to each user, allowing you to customize your visualization board as you wish, without impacting your administrator and collaborators.
To set a filter as a favorite, we invite you to follow this manipulation :
- Head to the Expenses tab
- Press the Add filter button
- Hover your mouse over one of the displayed filter
- Press the star button to favorite the filter
- Press the star button to remove the filter from favorite
Sort, Search, View and Filter your expenses on the mobile application
From the mobile application, you can easily organise your expenses in order to process them efficiently.
Sort your expenses on a mobile
From My expenses, the expenses entered can be ordered either by:
- Expense date
- Creation date
- Modification date
To change the sorting method:
- Go to the My expenses
- Click on Expense date.
- Choose the desired sort, then click on the OK button.
Search for your expenses on the mobile application
You can search for your expenses by keywords, using the search bar available from the home screen, as well as from the various tabs:
- Click on the search bar.
- Enter the keyword(s) (or the start of keywords).
- The results are displayed.
- Click on the cross in the search bar to clear your search, or on Cancel to quit the entry via the search bar.
Note: this option is particularly relevant for finding expenses that have been associated with a Tag.
View your expenses on the mobile application
To get the details of an expense, you can view this:
- Click on the expense cell to display. This takes you to the expense file.
- To open the supporting document in full, click on the photo overview.
- To transfer or save the supporting document, click on the download icon located at the top right of the screen.
- To close the view of the supporting document, click on OK.
Filter your expenses on the mobile application
You can filter your expenses by Period, State, Category and Payment Method, Country, Currency, and Alerts. For Team and Enterprise plans, an additional filter is available: Billing type.
- Via the My expenses tab, click on the round icon at the top right of the screen, at the Filters
- Choose the desired filter or filters, then click on OK.
- Only the expenses associated with the selected filter(s) are displayed.
To display all expenses again:
- Click the round icon at the top right of the screen again, then click Reset.