Your account has 7 standard categories by default. You can add as many new categories as you want and order them according to your preferences. You can also edit or disable a category at any time, as well as set your own OCR forwarding rules.
To customise your exports, go to the web application at app.jenji.io.
- Access Settings by clicking at the top right of the screen.
- In the Company settings menu on the left of the screen, click Expense policy, then Categories.
Order the categories
- Click, hold, and drag the cell to the location of your choice.
Add a new category
- Click on Add category.
In the window that opens:
- Enter the code (spaces not accepted). This is a unique identifier for multi-language management; this data will not be displayed in the web and mobile interfaces, nor in the exports. Once a new category has been created, the code cannot be modified.
- Choose a language label (English, French or other) available in your account.
- Select the icon and colour of your choice for the mobile applications.
- Click on Save
Edit/Disable a category
Place your cursor on the cell of the category in question.
- Click on the three dots to the right of the line. Then click on the Edit, or Deactivate button.
Be careful, if you disable a standard category, remember to choose its forwarding category, as explained below.
In many cases, our OCR extracts a standard category. For example, an OUI.sncf invoice is categorised as Travel. If the Travel category is disabled in the account setup, a forward category must be defined.
2-level hierarchy option
More details in our article Categories hierarchy .