Easily declare your trips. Jenji calculates the amount of your mileage allowances for you!
Declare mileage expenses on a mobile phone
Watch our video tutorial.
Declare mileage expenses on the web
- From the menu, click on Add, then on Mileage expenses.
- You can use the Google Maps In this case, enter the addresses / places of departure and arrival. The form's distance field will be filled in automatically (you can indicate whether it is a round trip). You can also enter one or more stops made during your journey by clicking on the "+" button located under the place of arrival:
- Otherwise enter the distance of your new trip manually.
- The Recurring trips feature can also help you. This allows you to select a trip that you have declared in the past. You just need to change the date of the trip.
- Click on Save to record your mileage expenses.
Declare mileage expenses over a period of time
You have recurring journeys, you can now create mileage expenses over a defined period :
- Add new mileage expense with the button Add
- Activate the option Select a period
- Set the time period via the calendar tool
- Press the Apply button once the time period is set
- Once the mileage expense has been correctly filled, press the Create button
- A number of expenses equal to the selected days will be created
No vehicle configured in your account?
You can use Jenji in Solo plan: Configure your vehicles independently .
You can use Jenji in your company's plan: Contact the Administrator of your company's Jenji account to have your vehicle configured.