Make your life easier. Receive your Uber invoices by email!
Using Uber for business rides? Do you know that you can receive automatically by email:
- A summary in PDF format: your monthly (or weekly) travel report for rides taken on your Business Profile.
- A ZIP file: individual invoices for each ride in PDF format.
Setting up your Uber account
- Via the app Uber, access Payment.
- Enable business travel features in order to separate professional and personal invoices.
- Click on the tab For me.
- Enter your professional email address and click on Next.
- Click on your existing payment method (or add a new one) and click on Next.
- Choose the frequency at which you would like to receive your travel reports.
Submitting expenses in Jenji
1 / I have dozens of rides per month, I want to submit a single expense in Jenji.
When you receive your travel report by email from Uber with the attached summary, just forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The expense will be automatically created in your Jenji account.
Note: Outbox and Jenji account ID email addresses must be common.
Or download the attached document and import your file in Jenji.
- Submit an expense on Web.
- Submit an expense on iOS.
- Submit an expense on Android.
2 / I prefer all my Uber rides to be created individually in Jenji.
When you receive your travel report by email as attachment, a link is also available in the body of the email to download all your receipts.
Once your PDFs are available:
- Click on Add and Use Batch import from the web application app.jenji.io.
- Ou use auto-import via Dropbox.
In both cases, data are extracted automatically, except Payment method. Use batch editing to act on multiple expenses at once.