What is an 'Internal Notification'?
Available in Team and Enterprise plans.
As an administrator, you can set up information banners for all of your employees.
This information will be displayed on all pages of the web interface exclusively.
Configure Internal Notifications
You can configure communication for your employees from your settings:
- Go to the web application at app.jenji.io.
- Access Settings by clicking at the top right of the screen.
- In the Company settings / General menu, click on Notifications. You will have access to your active and inactive messages (by clicking on the Show all boolean).
- Click on Add to create your internal notification.
- Complete the label, which allows you to give a name to the message you want to send.
- Enter the Type and a colour is assigned according to the nature of the message communicated (four colours are available).
- Specify the visibility scope. The message may be sent to the entire organisation or targeted by group.
- Enter a period. The message will be active for the selected period. Beyond this period, the message will be considered inactive, and you can find it in the Inactive messages tab. Please note that if you do not specify a period, the message will be displayed with no time limit.
- Draft the Messages that you want to send to your employees in the languages used within your organisation.
- Click on Add
View Internal Notifications
The message will be accessible via the bell icon at the top right of the screen.